Whirling Death and targeting restrictions

Golden

Question

Does Whirling Death get around Pandora's will power duel, Pitiful, Harmless, and/or Hamelin's Bully?

It states that she makes a melee strike against every model within 2 inches, but are those models then targeted in turn, resolving all checks? Or is it something that just happens to bypass all of that?

4 answers to this question

If Lilith happens to be effected by Understand the Souless than I guess she is $$$$$$$$ out luck for that attack. She would still get her attacks on any other model in range, just not against Hamelin. Same goes for attacking the Dreamer if their is another Nightmare that could be the target. However, with some lucky flips you could kill those Nightmare models before you target the Dreamer, then you would be able to target him. There is no set order you have to follow when you perform Whirling Death.

Actually if I'm not mistaken, as long as you target any nightmares first, once you get to Dreamer you couldn't possibly target any of the nightmares as you can only target each model once for Whirling Death, so I think Lilith gets to spank Dreamer if you play it right.