Slenderman proxy

Finnegan

Hello everyone,

I just had the idea of proxying Hamelin the Plagued for Slenderman, mostly because of his interaction with the Stolen. For those who don't know, Slenderman is a tall, thin man, wearing a black business suit, with a featureless white face.

Any ideas of where I could find a mini that looks somewhat like that?

Sadly I do not. I am however very interested in the idea of using slenderman. I'll look around and see if I can come up with anything.

Edit: I looked around at a bunch of companies and I couldn't find anything of the proper proportions. The best thing similar to slenderman (In my opinion) would be this.

http://www.thewarstore.com/product61554.html

Not really similar in design but still gives off that creepy vibe. Hope that helps.

Edited by kannachan

I've seen some modeling mannequins that were kinda stretched out limb-wise. Those may be of some help to you.

Of course that's also of absolutely no hep because I can't remember where.

Reaper minis carries dollies, aka model manequins. They have 3 didfferent styles to pick from.

I just came across these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/0131-MEN-OF-G-O-D-2-Spinespur-Horror-/320855304372?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab47768b4

You could cut off the head and arms, make the legs longer, make new (longer) arms, and head. The suit seems to be the hardest part to sculpt, so these could be a good start. Hope it helps.

I was just looking through my tote of minis from magekinght, horror clix, and others and I found a mini called a Man in black that looked like a slenderman in a black hat. He even has a lack of a face. I think it was from horrorclix. I hope that is helpful.