Guild on a budget

Boshea

Nope, no hints here. The new book will, like all the books before, change how people look at a faction. If we assume there are new masters for all the faction (it looks like there are based on Arcanists, 10T, and NB), that adds a new set of synergies that could switch up a "budget entry into the faction" approach.

We won't know until we see the new book.

We won't know until we see the new book.

What you really mean is: "I know but have to pretend I don't until the book becomes public" right? Sorry, i just realized that confirming or denying that last statement would invalidate it. :+fate :-)

I'm just poking fun, I really understand that you can't violate a NDA and I'm jealous. :1_Happy_Puppet1:

On a different topic I'm really looking forward to a post gencon-eric-interview. I hope you pull his attention for an hour or two!

• 2 weeks later...
I can't wait for the Guild Rifleman... 4 ss for a rnage 11 gun with decent damage.. woot! I hope Wyrd releases 2 other alt sculpts.. I'd like to fill the rare 3 limit.

As has been pointed out in the Rifleman thread, it's a $21 box, so hopefully it contains 3 of them. Of course, I'm not assuming it does, but I certainly hope so.

I haven't seen official confirmation as such, but I'd be pretty heavily disappointed if it costs $60 to fill out a line of 4ss minions, especially ones that have self-synergy to pretty much necessitate taking at least 2 to get their full use out of them.

As has been pointed out in the Rifleman thread, it's a $21 box, so hopefully it contains 3 of them. Of course, I'm not assuming it does, but I certainly hope so.

I haven't seen official confirmation as such, but I'd be pretty heavily disappointed if it costs $60 to fill out a line of 4ss minions, especially ones that have self-synergy to pretty much necessitate taking at least 2 to get their full use out of them.

oh wow... I'm just off the forums a few days and I missed a lot...

Hmm... I guessing it will be 3 riflemen in 1 box. I don't see Wyrd doing another Warden on us. since they're small based minions, I highly doubt 1 would cost more than $10 to make that would warrant a $21 MSRP.

3 for $21 is not bad.. I prefer it that way since they would make them all unique. sweet!

Oh, agreed. If $21 is MSRP then they should be available at my usual sources for around $15-18, which isn't much more than a Witchling Stalker or Death Marshall pack. It's quite reasonable, especially as a Rare 3, since you'll never need more unless you play Brawls regularly (which I don't, and don't think I'll ever buy more than a Rare's specific number for that very reason).