Help Improving My Viktorias' Secret Gang

Elohel

So I blatantly stole the Viktorias' Secret Gang idea off someone on this forum, however I can no longer find the original thread to provide credit where credit is due. The theme (I know, I know, themes and Malifaux are bad, but I cant help it) is an all babe Outcast gang centered around the ginsu wielding lingerie models of doom, Viktoria and Viktoria2.

So this is what I was using for a while. I'm about fifty fifty with it. But when I loose I get whooped. When I win, I feel its mostly blind luck or really good draws that lead to Vik2 slicing up 2-3 models and riding that to victory.

Viktorias

Taelor

Misaki

Convict Gunslinger (using Taryn di la Rovissi, merc solo from Privateer Press, as a proxy)

2x Ronin

5 ss

In an attempt to improve my play, I want to improve this. To that end, I have identified what is integral to my gang, and what I can trade out.

Integral Core:

Viktorias

2x Ronin

5 ss (I dont want to go less than this.)

This leave me with 20 points to play. I have read a lot of articles extolling the virtues of both the Freikorps Librarian and Von Schill. (Mind you I hate both their models so I would have to find suitable lingerie model replacements). I really like Taelor and I am not sold on the Convict Gunslinger and/or Misaki (both been bi-polar in play - from sucking harder than a brand new Dyson to dealing death to entire gangs.)

Here's what I figured is a list of what I should bring. I would like your opinions on which you would take and why.

Von Schill - I read good things. (No experience)

Taelor - hammer mama, tough, can and has held the line for me

Misaki - Sorta the swiss army naginata of my gang. Can do everything.

Librarian - I read good things. (No experience)

Convict Gunslinger - death with a good hand. A little slow

Desperate Merc - Seems well worth it, and I can always kill it to feed the avatar manifest cost.

Not much to add there, looks like you did your homework already!

I have my all girls Viks Crew since I started playing, and it really works. The Korps Librarian is a much welcomed help to the Crew, and Von Schill is THE swiss Army man, almost too good for its cost.

I went for Valeria Alvaro model from Privateer as my Gunslinger proxy, but seriously considered Taryn as it's a great model. Now I'm also looking at her as Sue, btw (just got to find a guitar for her back!). Dirty Meg from ¿Warmachine? is my Johan(na).