Can Lady J handle stalking? =P An army list

TimeLapse

So am I the only one who thinks this is a fun/okay list for lady J?

Lady J

Govs proxy

Witchling handler

Witchling stalker x6

So the idea is to make the best stalker you can have by using lady J to boost the CB, the stalkers themselves have good damage output and with the handler they have an interesting list to play around with.

What are your guys thoughts on the list and how would you play/improve/tweek it or would you just scrap it all together?

Thanks for the your thoughts

-Andrew

My toughest battles are always against varied crews. When you get that sweet combo of speed, strength, and endurance together, you have a good crew. If you can combine it with a beautiful paint job and be a fun opponent, that makes an amazing game.

Ignoring paint, or you being a nice guy, if I saw you setting up that crew across from me I'd be less then thrilled. Reminds me a lot of the Aethervox episode about Nicodem, where the guest suggested picking up 6x Punk Zombies. It might work, you might even kick some serious butt, but I can't see it being interesting to play against.

It's really just 6.5 Stalkers and a beat stick. I'd give it 3/5 Stars, more if amazing paintjob!