MI – Tuesday Throwdowns Gamer's Gauntlet

jmp_mydog

Looking for Josh, I'm thinking that is jmp_mydog, your the local Henchman? Looking for a demo. I have never played Malifaux but have done other mini games in the past. I have a book and a set of minis but I would be happy to use what you have to get a demo with. Thanks

KSW

You've found him. I'll be up at the Gauntlet tonight with Seamus and Lady J for Demos. Or if you have a crew I'd be happy to play whatever.

Thanks to everyone that made it out this week. Don't forget to get me your Dead Heat Results by Thursday am.

Also I just got word that the store will be stocking Malifaux with the next order. So if you've been on the fence come in and get a demo, then pick up a crew.

Edited by jmp_mydog

Josh,

I played a game with John Hunter he scored 2 VP and I scored 4 VP + we both had a painted mini for this week for 2 more points. So I think I am at 3 pt + 2 pts for last week and 4 pts + 2 pt so far this week. Hope to get another game in.. Could you perhaps leave some score sheets at G.G. that we can fill out and leave there? Thanks

Kevin.

• 2 weeks later...