Getting back into Malifaux

Dazzarno

Hey Everyone,

I have just recently started digging out my Malifaux stuff and was wondering if I could get any suggestions on making a list or future purchases. Right now I own

Seamus

Copycat Killer

3x belles

2x nurses

necropunk

madame sybelle

mortimer

convict gunslinger

Thanks for any suggestions.

A good pool for the good ol boy,

A couple models haven't been released yet, but I'm including them anyway so you know what to keep an eye out for.

Seamus

A.Seamus

Molly

Von Schill

EDIT: Night Terrors

Freikorps Trapper

Dead Doxy

Convict Gunslinger

Lazarus

Onryo

Sue

Rotten Belle

It gives you enough toys to deal with most problems.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And if you need any help with anything strategy / model / scheme / nifty idea related, just ask and I'll give you a 50 page essay on everything I know.

Edited by Sandwich

That list is very lacking in the night terror and canine remains part. Need something to get those objectives while everyone is bumbling around. Crooked men also make great partners for rotten belles.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp.

I ALWAYS forget the Night Terrors.

Damn it.

- - - - -

Canine Remains are iffy with Seamus.

They don't synergize very well with him, at least in my experience.

Especially with access to Night Terrors.

- - - - -

Canine remain do not have a synergy with the Mad Hatter, but they do make lovely Dead Doxy when they die.

Which doesn't say much for how pretty they are. :(

The problem with using Dogs for a Kill/revive trick is that your enemy can just ignore them and force you to waste AP on killing them yourself, which can sometimes cause a serious clutch round where you waste AP murking your own models and your opponent is then able to out-maneuver you.

If that makes sense, which I don't think I made it do too much of.

It might sound out of place for a resurrectionist player, but I have never killed my own models. I didn't hire them to kill them myself. Sure a canine is not great, but that is cards my opponent is going to have to flip to defend against them. And if they die, bonus for me.

Night terrors aren't the be all and end all of objectives for Seamus, with his buff to belle's movement plus molly's passive buff and spell along for the ride a regular opponent of mine has belles running all over the place!

Wk 6, Flight + Spirit and a group movement gimmick tagged on that doesn't utilize a Companion scheme is very powerful, though.

Sometimes more powerful than 2-3 more inches pegged onto your walk.

Sometimes.