Rasputina noob questions

bleedge05

Question

okay hi all. just started playing rasputina. Most of these are rules questions but a couple are general gameplay?

1) when my ice gamins explode and injure other ice gamins does they're armor reduce the damage?

2) Similarly does the snow storm take half damage from explosions for being a spirit?

3) Am i immune to my own explosions?

4) what exactly counts as magic damage?

5) how do i deal with how slow the silent one is?

8 answers to this question

Thanks for the quick replies. You say ras shouldn't move far, does that mean picking shemes/stratgeies that require less movement? say like hold the line and what not?

A thousand times, YES. If you need to be on the other side of the board, you're probably losing. Raspy crew is slow and plodding....they destroy anything that gets too close. If you need speed, you go with Marcus or Colette.

@Bleedge05 - have you been on http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/?

They have some solid info on Rasputina. From it you will learn that Rasputina does most of the work and the rest of the crew is just there to support / protect her. The only real exception so far IMO is Snowstorm - that model can do plenty on its own, but is also highly supportive.