Steampunk undead, help me?

Thechosenone

I'm working on a Mcmourning crew and I have a theme in mind, I want lots of steampunk ish looking undead. Cyborg, flesh golem, kinda stuff.

My bete noir will probably be this:http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/index.php?act=pro&pre=tab_edn_isc_drn_161_000

But i'm hoping you guys have suggestions. Specifically for Rogue Necromancy too.

Thanks in advance.

You could probably save yourself a bit of the hassle of finding these by picking up some of Levi's crew.

The Desolation engine could proxy well for the rouge necro or even Sim29, Steam punk abominations could be punk zombies or guild autopsies. add wires here and there to both guild hounds and canine remains for your pups. The flesh construct (alt) has all kinds of wires and a big box on his back, so imo he's pretty well off already. Plus he comes with a bowler hat. :D swap out a syringe for Rusty alice's gun and you'd have a mechanical armed nurse! Pick up the night terrors and the guild's watcher models, you could certanly come up with something fancy between the two if you wanted terrors.

The up side to this would be they are all tourney legal since they are Wyrd pieces already.

I don't know what kind of McM crew you use or want to use, but that's well over half the stuff i bring to the table with the Doctor.

Just a thought though.

I hope this helped. =]