Hamlin vs. Zorida

knoerzer

Question

Okay guys, we need help. Zorida vs.Hamlin 20 ss

Round 1 I cast Obey on the Rat Catcherand for my one action cast Vermin Frenzy : Sacrifice a model within3”. Now the question is: Hamlin is within 3” of the Rat Catcher,can I choose to sacrifice Hamlin, even though I am controlling theRat Catcher?

6 answers to this question

I think you can use the one action to kill all rats in range. If no other model is in range because the model is being controlled it cant summon new rats and you can kill off whole swarms. Perhaps this will help. Edit NM 0 action it works with alpha from Marcus but not an obey.

Edited by tadaka

so long as you have one of your moels within 6 then there is a chance he will survive casting verminous frenzy, you then chooew to sac him, rat catcher dead, alternatively, if you have multiple obeys in a companion chain, for example from zoraida dopelganger and a doll, or an ortega crew with abuela and a nephelim, you can use his trap (best with a :rams ) to kill rats, they die, he is freindly for the duration of his action, ergo the rats are now yours, use the last obey to make him sac himself (after all the rats are now freindly so it isnt a guaranted sac effect and so is legal)

or if hes activated allready steal 3 rats, then make your own ratcatcher and (0) slaughter rats, congradulations, you have now stolen all of hamelin rat swarm. (now feel free to use obey on the rat catcher to kill himself)