Bad Ju Ju, - Swamp Rock

So has anyone had some games go bad do to the swamp rock? In theory it seems like it could really wreck some games or at least lose some of the free flowing fun appeal.

I know it is limited to masters/sidekicks, and some puppets can get around it with leap, or being...molemen..but I can still see it putting a serious damper on the game when you block off key choke points ect

Build up a wall and use manhandle on a 2nd bad juju to throw combat ready puppets over the no mans land of impassible terrain lol

Depends on board layout really, plus it's costing your Sidekick or Master their activations to pull off so at best you're going to create or block one or two choke points, but unless you're playing a special layout (such as Siege) then there's only limited practical application.

And Manhandle states that the Target has to remain in LoS of Bad Juju, so throwing over walls is a no no.

Finally I think it's more fun, not less, to be able to make an impact on the board itself.