30SS Tournament 4/28/2012 @ Imperial Outpost Games

Placidemu

WHERE: Imperial Outpost Games

4920 W. thunderbird Rd #121

Glendale, AZ 85306

(602) 978-0467

WHEN: Saturday, April 28th, 2012. 12pm

HOW: 5$ Entry Fee and Prizes will be awarded based on attendance.

There will also be a Painting Contest running concurrently with the main tournament. So bring your A-game and bring your best painted model for a chance at Prizes. The painting contest is free with admission into the main tournament!

This is going to be a 30 Soul Stone single faction tournament using the Official Gaining Ground Tournament Rules provided by Wyrd with some exceptions:

- If you don't yet have v2/v3 stat cards for your crews that okay, just make sure you bring a printed copy of your crews v2/v3 stat cards.

- I don't expect everyone to have Fully painted crews, but I do expect you to at least have all your models on the correct sized base.

- Proxies are cool. But, all proxies must also be a valid representation of the model and given the okay by the TO.

Scoring for this event will be based on the Domination format (TP/Diff/VP).

Schemes will be unique during this tournament meaning that each player can only choose each scheme once throughout the duration of the Tournament.

- Faction and Master Specific Schemes will not be allowed.

Strategies will be Individual and Random per round. I will be picking 7 in which will be used in the tournament. These strategies will be given out at the tournament so that way everyone learns of them at the tournament and no sooner.