Suggestions for wyrd as a company

ooshawn

Can I just have a simple Black shirt with this on it:

malifaux_bad_things_happen.png

and the malifaux logo on the back?

I agree- Red and Black Joker shirts would be cool, but I'd want just the card art and nothing else. "Bad Things Happen" should be on the back with the logo.

Honestly why would they want to go there when someone has already put out an awesome set. Personally I would rather they spend there time on other projects and let the 3rd parties crank out the counters

http://southpawart.bigcartel.com/product/victorian-horror-token-set

Those are nice, but they are kinda abstract. Lots of folks like official counters, too. Even something as simple as increasing the size of the Terraclips counter bits to the proper base sizes would be nice.

I think is just like to see a model release with the books, not everything.. but some models, 1 from each faction perhaps.. because for me, the first 3months after book release is all theoryfaux and the 9after is spent waiting.. why not give us something to play with? Hit the tabletop running..

I would like to see this for Book 4 as well- have one or two models for each faction hit the stores the same time that the book does.