50 SS Brawl theme list

Guild Flakes

So I'm thinking of forming a list that sort of represents the police force of the Guild. I don't have all the books and fluff however, and so sadly have limited knowledge.

Hoffman

Lucius

-Drill Sergeant

Guardian

Austringer

G.G. Captain

G. Guard

G. Guard

G. Hound

G. Hound

Peacekeeper

Warden

5ss Pool

The list would be to go against Arcanists I suppose (kind of a police vs rebels). I am thinking Hoffman with Lucius. I am as of yet unsure if taking one less master will really effect my chances. But this is a "fun" list and a second master WITH Lucius and Hoffman means there would be a need for more diversity in minions.

This is a list I hope to build towards in the future, but what do you think? any outstanding flaws in it or something that would fit better fluff-wise? Or if you have a better list Just let me know!

The reason I got into Malifaux was the idea of running the police force (hence i grabbed Lucius and love him)

if you did want another master then sonnia would fit well in your theme and dosnt really NEED any minions to be effective but the guardian would work well with her. apart from that maybe some more constructs to make the hoff shine but then it may lessen the theme your going for.