Atlanta Area 35 SS Tournament

Hookers

Standard 35 Stone Tournament following Gaining Ground http://www.wyrd-games.net/mint/pepper/orderedlist/downloads/download.php?file=http%3A//www.wyrd-games.net/Upload/MalifauxGainingGround2011print.pdf

Domination Format (TPs/VPs/Diff)

Saturday March 3rd

12:00 PM Start

East Lake Shopping Center

2197 Roswell Road, Ste 101

Marietta, GA 30062

(770)578-1497

Single Faction

Don't have to be fully painted and proxies are okay

Avatars allowed but you must be very familiar with their rules and have an easy way for your opponent to see their rules (stat card or book).

Three Rounds regardless of number of entrants

85 minute Rounds

Fully painted and based to be given a Pat on the Back

$5

I'm going to mix up how we have been doing strategies for this tournament. Instead of the TO picking a shared strategy for every game, each game (pick a player, if you can't decide then I will flip) will flip on the Expanded Encounter Chart. If you get shared strategy the player that didn't flip for the Expanded Encounter (or me) will flip for the shared strategy. Each player then has the option to spend a soulstone to reflip. If you get individual strategies then both players will flip for their individual strategy and each will have the option to reflip by spending a soulstone.

Wish I'd have known about this sooner- it'd be nice to play some more experienced folk for once.

I apologize, the tournament was announced two weeks ago but I only just now thought to post it here. When I first started running tournaments a couple of years ago I posted on these forums and got no responses and few views so I just kind of fell into the mode of assuming all of the local players already visited the forums we use to post tournaments. But Malifaux has grown a lot since then so I will be posting our events here as well from now on.

We run roughly a tournament a month so hopefully you can make the next one :1_Happy_Puppet1:

Expect it at the beginning of April