Stinkoman's crews

stinkoman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it! I'm glad you like them.

Really like these overall. Only thing I would say is that the eyebrows on Mei look a bit odd. Possibly a bit too high up on her head?

Way better than I could do though.

You know, now that you mention it, they may be a little high. i'm going to have to go back and fix that. I hate painting eyebrows, especially on female minis. its hard not to do them too thick or too long. if you do them just right they can really make the face, but are so easy to mess up.

Do you mind if i steal your rail crew bases idea?

I've been racking my brain of ways to do a train track. even considered using tracks from miniature train track. (But would be too small)

What size I-beam works best size wise?

I really couldn't tell you what size I-Beams i used. i just had some scrap left over in my bitz box. I would find a size that compares to the foot of the model. I think O scale or S scale tracks would work for this scale.

Well, speaking of tracks, here is my rail golem. its a quick paint up (about 4 hours or so). i'm nearing the end of my arcanists (just marcus left), and am really wanting to finish up some guild. I have this thing where i cant move onto the next project untill i finish the current one.

IMG_20121023_230033.jpg

IMG_20121023_225954.jpg

And the whole crew together!

IMG_20121023_225901.jpg

I really couldn't tell you what size I-Beams i used. i just had some scrap left over in my bitz box. I would find a size that compares to the foot of the model. I think O scale or S scale tracks would work for this scale.

OK Thanks. If My paintwork is even a fraction of your quality I'd be really happy. really nice painting