Neverborn gunline?

micahwc

I think that you cant take Remi and the Gunsmiths as they are separate special forces. Is this correct? The other one I can't take is Sue, cause of ruthless on just about everything.

Correct. You can't hire from multiple special forces types, so its the gremlins OR the 'smiths.

It caused me an issue as I originally wanted to use the effigies in the same crew as von schill, which you cannot do due to the SF rules- its the main reason I've stopped taking him.

I think you could probably swap out gremlins, korps and gunsmiths for a variety of results

Correct. You can't hire from multiple special forces types, so its the gremlins OR the 'smiths.

Well he could use the regular gremlins as they aren't special forces. Just not the family ones. I know most people aren't huge fans but a couple suicide gremlins using "Hey y'all watch this" is terrifying. I have seen them completely destroy and his marionettes in an activation, of course this was due to the collodi player bunching up too much but still. . .

You'd be paying a Soulstone premium of 50% of their cost to take Bayou Gremlins mind you.

I can't help but feel if you are taking Rami, you might as well take Ophelia so you have a shooting soulstone user as well, given Zoraida hardly needs soulstones herself. She's only 2ss more than Tuco

But then we get into the dangerous territory of: why not take Pere as well, and obey chain him to blow things up