Lilith crew help

the_madhatter1

So with the soon release of Tuco (one of my favourite characters in Malifaux) and the fantastic altLilith model, I am very much tempted to get a a small, simple 25ss Lilith crew with Tuco, also with a minimal cost.

So if anybody has any suggestions for a crew it would be appreciated

Edited by the_madhatter1

I just played a game with Tuco and Lelu/Lilitu. Honestly, Tuco doesn't have a lot of synergy with the Nephilim. He is only really useful if facing Family because he will be more likely to generate Blood Tokens. If you want a gerneralist force, I wouldn't take Tuco. So, you are pretty much left with Lilith and some Tots, Young, and maybe a Mature Nephilim. Then you will have mobility and some offensive capabilities able to handle most objectives. If you want Tuco, you should have him in addition to a 25 SS crew in case you are playing Perdita.

Calmdown's list is really spot on. for 25 that is a pretty solid list. one i plan on running actually! :D

I also like the Black Blood shaman, and terror tots are underrated in my opinion... although i'm not terribly into the grow shenanagins, if you were playing a 35 game a tot and a shaman might be a good addition, still leaving you a couple stones.