Mannequin link question

Foxshade

Question

I had my 1st game playing Colette last night.

I had linked mannequin with Cassandra, and had pushed the mannequin to Cassandra after she moved. Afterwards Cassandra was switched with another showgirl. My question is,...does the mannequin continue to push to Cassandra .... Or is the link a one time push?

Thank you ~!

2 answers to this question

You push to her after she makes a Walk, and at the end of her activation. If she teleports during her activation, push to her when she finishes that activation. If she teleports then takes a Walk action, push to her at that point.

However, if she teleports outside of her activation (like if Colette causes her to move), the Mannequin gets left behind.

Mike

The push happens every time the model the Mannequin is Linked to takes a Walk action or ends its activation.

If Cassandra was moved by Colette's Illusionist ability, for example, the Mannequin could not push into base contact with her, because she hasn't taken a Walk or ended her activation. If Cassandra activated after that but before the Start Closing Phase (when Link ends if the models aren't in base contact) then the Mannequin could push into contact after every Walk, and at the end of Cassandra's activation.