Tournament Doug

Toonook

With all the McMourning talk that's been going on here lately figured I'd pose this one to the collective resser forum: Have a 50ss pool tournament coming up (my first tournament!) with 4 35ss games. Each game you can only select from the 50ss pool. The strategies are:

Shared Destroy Evidence

Shared Claim Jump

Shared Treasure Hunt

Shared Slaughter

Now the 50ss I was considering taking is as follows, wouldn't mind some input as to what I could swap in and out and so on.

Doug McMourning

Zombie Chihuahua

Von Schill

Grave Spirit

Dead Rider

Canine Remain

2 Rotten Belles

Punk Zombie

4 Night Terrors

Weighs in at 49ss. Also have been looking at schemes since you can't take a scheme twice over the course of the 4 games. Regarding Doug's unique scheme - are the body parts gained only from melee strikes and spells, or if you kill a master, pick up their corpse counter and convert it into body parts do they count to the 5 total too?

are the body parts gained only from melee strikes and spells, or if you kill a master, pick up their corpse counter and convert it into body parts do they count to the 5 total too?

Has to be directly from your abilities or triggers. So Piece for Me and Dissection realistically.

Your list is pretty much the same McMourning list I've been using and posting for a while, so it should be solid.

Has to be directly from your abilities or triggers. So Piece for Me and Dissection realistically.

Your list is pretty much the same McMourning list I've been using and posting for a while, so it should be solid.

Actually the ruling is that if McMourning kills the model and picks up the corpse counter that he gets credit for two body parts toward his scheme. I will try to find the ruling and post a link.

Found it: http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?23839-Official-Ruling-on-quot-That-One-s-A-Keeper-quot-Scheme-please!/page2

Edited by von Clausewitz

Oh wow, cheers von Clausewitz, that's great to know. Yeah I was inspired to include the punk zombie based on what you were saying with your modules Calmdown, just wanted to make sure I have everything covered for those strategies. With a bit of movement shenanigans required I think those 4 night terrors will be getting a decent workout lol