Teddies

Damore

I agree with Ratty. Although I might still take one of each color. I think they all have their advantages.Josh is a good choice. I might consider an Acolyte for the card drawing ability. The Ice Golem is nice to give the Teddies cover while they develop. With one button to start, a Teddy is very vulnerable to ranged attacks. In a shoebox six teddies is a lot.

I personally like the red heart patch for the powerful +1 and the ability to refresh the puppet. I also have found myself taking teddies with masters other than Marcus, simply because Marcus and Joss are also Tome hogs, and I want to be able to hold all my tomes for "Swallow Whole." The only real downside to this is losing the ability to "Roar" through the teddies and the danger that someone else playing Marcus will be able to use my teddies for their benefit (Roaring through my teddy to harm my master...Not Cool). I also tend to take 3 or 4 teddies, animate one (the one in the suite of my master) and use "What Pretty Buttons You Have" to tear apart the rest. Then, I will hopefully be able to pick up the upgrades and go on a feeding spree. Yeah this is putting all my puppets in to one basket, but living on the edge is part of the fun I think.

In all though, I would say it really depends on your play style and what works best for what you are trying to accomplish with the teddies.