Pandora help....

Malandres

Hi guys (and girls)

i am just starting a new crew...Pandora to be exact and i want something a little different to a list full of sorrows and insidious madness'.

I am thinking Pandora, poltergeist, candy, kade, 2 sorrows, insidious madness and NE teddy....

How do you all think this list will hold up.

Suggestions etc appreciated

That's actually a pretty fluffy list and is basically the box set plus a teddy, a totem, and an insideous madness. It should work okay. There are more optimized builds which people would use for competative play, but it's really a basic Pandora list with a few add ons.

You say you want a list that isn't full of sorrows and insideous madness, but then you included both those models in your list. I am a little confused.

Model's which would also be helpful to have would be stitched togethers, a doppelganger, and a set or two of Lelu and Lilitu.

Personally I would find a place for at least one madness, as they are quick movers who can score objective easily. Also, they can make enemies vulnerable to the terrifying abilities of Kade and Teddy.

A question for you: What are you using Candy for? I am not as familiar with her as I would like, but IIRC she is basically there for pacify/encite and healing ability. Lilitu can heal and has a lot of WP based trickery, and offers board control as well. You basically have to include Lelu with her, but he isn't bad himself.

Edited by micahwc

There's nothing wrong with that list. I love Candy as she is always overlooked as soon as Kade gets anywhere near them... people tend to forget her Wail is a Wp duel and soon lament their underestimating her =)

As previously stated, Madness is always a bonus, and the Kade/Teddy couple is enough to make Von Schill think twice

I've played a similar list a few times, it works OK. I'm not sure it's optimal I can never seem to get the most out of Teddy.

I have to agree. I used to run

Pandora

Kade

Teddy

Doppelgänger

2 Sorrows

in 30 SS games, but that Teddy did nothing to me but dying. I think he isn´t worth its cost. "Where´s Teddy" (Kade´s special rule) looks way better on the paper than it is on the table.

But there are some nice tricks with Kade and Emotional Trauma.

I have to know what these tricks are! Please explain.

ZK