Nicodems reanimator

Huang Da Wei

please can someone explained this spell to me, as I am used to casting with mcmourning.

with big M if I want flesh construct it costs me 5 body parts and the rogue necromancy 8.

nico needs a corpse counter equal to the base size which I always thought was 1 for 30mm, 2 for 40mm and 3 for 50.

if so then the flesh construct and rogue effectively cost less and I get to draw a card too.

and when I draw a card what happens if that takes me over the 6 I hold, is that right and when do I throw some away to get back to my 6?

thanks in advance for any replies.

You are correct on the corpse counter amounts for base size, but the Rogue Necro needs 4 due to 'Difficult to Construct'.

So they do cost less in corpse counters, but each corpse counter is worth 2 body parts, so it is essentially the same. Dunno if i explained that well, if not, just ignore it :P

And you can have over 6 cards in your hand, but you will discard any excess at the beginning of the next turn when you would normally draw more cards.

so Nico gets smaller based items cheaper, 2 corpse counters instead of 5 body parts for mac with a flesh construct. I suppose the said construct is 'constucted' by mcmourning so costs more, whereas Nico just reannimates what he finds.

I would question who gets them cheaper. McMourning has a lot of other ways to get body parts than off copses. A lot of his abilities give him them just by hitting.