alt sybelle

col_blitzwell

ooohh... that model really bothers me too... however it also bothers most all of my opponents which is why i love it! good luck finding a model that works but dont forget these guys have 360 front arcs so theres no reason you cant face her large backside toward your opponent and advance her that way!, make sure to paint the highlights nice...

haha.. sorry i know im not much help.

If I could find a decent alternative I'd start a Seamus crew no problem, I really like his alt figure and the Belles, but she's just a turn off to me as a modeler. I'll be interested myself in what might be lurking out there as a viable substitute. (Hint hint - Or until she gets a re-sculpt - hint hint!)

Thanks, the Queen of Shadows isn't a bad suggestion. The mask covers most of the face which is good, and there's even a raven head/skull type thing on top of her hair. And it's a WK sculpt which automatically scores extra points with me (undoubtedly my favorite sculptor, period.)

Thanks, the Queen of Shadows isn't a bad suggestion. The mask covers most of the face which is good, and there's even a raven head/skull type thing on top of her hair. And it's a WK sculpt which automatically scores extra points with me (undoubtedly my favorite sculptor, period.)

Pain to paint after assembly, and relatively tricky to assemble after painting. >.>