Toddler attacked my puppets :(

I took my Puppet Wars set to a friends house for an evening of gaming. We quickly discovered the lack of snacks. While I was away purchasing snacks a toddler attacked my puppets (things can never be put too high for a toddler to reach) and now I am missing a lot of my tokens and counters from both my Puppet Wars set and the Multi player expansion set.

Now that the story is told, my question is can I purchase another set of tokens and counters from the two sets?

My suggestion is actually to order some buttons to take their place. They are really cheap and fit the setting. I know a few of my friends have replaced their Impassible terrain with wooden buttons because they are easier to tell appart from work benches.

eg 3 sets of these would be enough for 2 sets of Puppet Wars. you need around 15 impassible markers.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wooden-Buttons-25mm-Pack-10-/110370854653

Then pick up some coloured plastics for the workbenches.

Edited by Ratty

@ ratty. Thanks, that's what I was thinking if I couldn't get a new set.

@ pixelante you mean the one not big enough to fit a full set of puppets in? I looked at those and didn't want to buy two of them to transport all my puppets around. I actually had them in an army transport case but toddlers know how to unzip stuff too :(. When they want to play with the toys that daddy and his friends do then they will find a way :-)

Oh well, I was just wanting to get another original set of tokens and counters but it looks like I may have to use buttons.