UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

Well, a lot of posts since I last looked. So...

All my models have paint on them that was applied by me.

I stand more chance of winning Munchkin than winning either the Masters or the painting.

I'll be leaving Monty Python Fluxx at home, but will bring Puppet Wars.

I won't need Twitter - I'm there in real life.

I'm hoping my consistency continues - since I've entered this tournament it has been 5 straight losses

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i am going to have to get myself to 2013 tournament...seems like so much fun and everyone seems really pumped and excited...and noone seems to be moaning about filth lists...

That's cos all the "whingers" are the ones bringing the filth lists.

All the cool people are bringing Marcus and other such rubbish masters ;)

That's cos all the "whingers" are the ones bringing the filth lists.

All the cool people are bringing Marcus and other such rubbish masters ;)

Hah very true well i like using Ramos...but im trying hard to learn something more fun...people don't like Ramos Alyce and 2 ss miners....

Only problem is everything at a club is taken bar nicodem and bolster is filthy...oh well roll on 2013 when hopefully ill see you guys there

Hah very true well i like using Ramos...but im trying hard to learn something more fun...people don't like Ramos Alyce and 2 ss miners....

Only problem is everything at a club is taken bar nicodem and bolster is filthy...oh well roll on 2013 when hopefully ill see you guys there

I'm really surprised at this. With 2ss miners you get massively outactivated, and Ramos is considered one of the weaker masters. Add onto that that Nicodem is probably the joint-least seen Resser master in tournaments (With McMourning) and I'm surprised those two are considered filthy up your way!

It may be the newer guys up here don't know how to use the others against them...nico isn't regarded as filthy just bolster...

I don't see why Ramos is classed aa filthy...i play 50 or 60ss games so im usually outnumbered but I've just learnt to use him ok i guess...the 3 used well is a good combo rusty Alyce Ramos and ss miners work well together

It may be the newer guys up here don't know how to use the others against them...nico isn't regarded as filthy just bolster...

I don't see why Ramos is classed aa filthy...i play 50 or 60ss games so im usually outnumbered but I've just learnt to use him ok i guess...the 3 used well is a good combo rusty Alyce Ramos and ss miners work well together

50 or 60ss games? Wow!

Well hopefully at some point in 2012 you and some of your clubmates will come south of the border and show us all how to play! I'm hoping to attend an event or two in Scotland this year, for any system really, as my Dad lives up there!

I'm really surprised at this. With 2ss miners you get massively outactivated, and Ramos is considered one of the weaker masters. Add onto that that Nicodem is probably the joint-least seen Resser master in tournaments (With McMourning) and I'm surprised those two are considered filthy up your way!

Its risky but you need Ramos with rusty do linked in (0) then cast electrical fire twice. rusty activates cast rust on same target for both actions...for 4 ignoring armour hits or you can cast 1 rust and burn out on Ramos to reactivate him then have a healing flip with ss generated from ss miner and then cast electrical fire again so you have 5 armour ignoring

Just had my final practise game tonight, and re-found my love of colette, having to kill Von Shill 4 times was a bit of a pain, but he went down eventually - he doesn't like Magicians Duel :)

getting into the tricksy mindset - however if I have to play 5 games vs dreamer filth I might be in a bit of a sulk by sunday afternoon :) :) :)

btw - Craig - you still after a lift on sat? or are you heading down fri night?

Just had my final practise game tonight, and re-found my love of colette, having to kill Von Shill 4 times was a bit of a pain, but he went down eventually - he doesn't like Magicians Duel :)

getting into the tricksy mindset - however if I have to play 5 games vs dreamer filth I might be in a bit of a sulk by sunday afternoon :) :) :)

btw - Craig - you still after a lift on sat? or are you heading down fri night?

I'm still in Harrogate so am alright for transport ta, sorry for not getting back to you.

Ohh Criag, bringing together mine and Ian's winnings from the pre GT. I'd like a Dead rider(or failing that hooded rider). Would it make sense for Jimmy to get that and bring it along for the masters?

If not then whenever is fine.

Completely forgot about this so dont worry if it's not possible at the moment.

I wouldn't be able to bring it to the masters, but I'll get Darran to order one in, I'll message his order-monkey now, and if you're at Harrogate you can have it then, if not I'll sort out postage with you :)

Meh, there's no rush, happy to to just let it trickle down through the players until it reaches me. At the worst i'll be at the north west gaming centre at some point this year.

Your help is very much appreciated though Craig. Cheers.