Sugestions for playing Lilith

EvilGinger

Most important purchases:

1 blister of young nephilim. You need these to complete the growth cylce and before book 2 came out they were some of the best models for the price. I think they still are in some situations.

1 to 2 sets of the twins, which are easily the best value for your soul stones in most games.

a totem if you want one, I prefer the one that isn't the cherub as you get an extra card every turn.

Waldgeists, especially if you plan on getting the avatar. I actually liked these before the avatar rules were released, and they are even better with the avatar. These are more defense focused with their armor, and work well for missions where you will defend a position.

Secondary purchases:

Nekima if you want a grow list or like the model. Apart from a dedicated grow list or a large game with lots of stones, Nekima tends to only show up if you like to use her.She functions a lot like a mature nephilim.

Another mature if you plan on using a grow list, I find that 1 is usually enough, and I proxy on the rare occaisons I need two.

More young or tots to taste. The young are great value for the points, especially if you field Nekima as they can auto-flay for up to 7 damage.

Desperate mercenary if you want a grow list.

Black Blood Shaman if you want one.

I don't see the appeal of the doppelganger for Lilith, as for 8 stones you can get almost the same abilities as your other models, many of which are cheaper. The - flip on initiative is awesome, but I don't see any other benefit.

Edited by micahwc