Viktorias XX's power

alice

Hi, here I'm again to ask you guys advise, yesterday was wondering on starting a new crew, being overpowered myself by Raspu. Nyhow Viks just seem very easy, straight forward playable masters to me.

Moreover, lookin at the models I realized it won't be difficult to have only female characters on my side of the board. So with this lille limitation in mind what lists do you suggest for 35ss games and, as well, what do you think about their crazy avatar?

Sorry for being annoyin but I have always been interested in what the community has to offer me: advise.

keep an eye.

Their Avatar is awesome, but can be difficult to manifest due to both Viks having to be alive to do it.

As far as an all female Viks crew, I would do:

Outcasts Crew - 35 - Scrap

Viktoria -- 8 Pool

Desperate Mercenary [2ss] (female version)

Ronin [5ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Taelor [8ss]

You can also throw Misaki [7ss] into the mix in exchange for a Ronin and a Desperate Merc if you want.

Edit: There is also the limited edition Convict Gunslinger [5ss] (Miss Demeanor) that is female.

Edited by Keegantir

The Viks are a little harder to handle than they seem, being glass cannons complicates matters quite a bit.

At 35 SS I'd take:

The Viks

8SS Cache.

8Taelor

7Friekorps Librarian

7Misaki

5Miss Demeanor (Convict Gunslinger)

If you don't have Miss Demeanor (which is highly likely) take a Ronin.

I forgot that the Librarian was female. To amend my original post, I recommend:

Outcasts Crew - 35 - Scrap

Viktoria -- 8 Pool

Freikorps Librarian [7ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Taelor [8ss]

I also would recommend never going without at least 1 Ronin, and I usually go with 2 or 3.

I was thinking about the whole all female crew thing after I picked up Miss Demeanor, so I picked up the Ronin pack and also plan on picking up Taelor, all nice sculpts. Only thing is, the Viks don't really do it for me. The Sword Mistress maybe a little but the Bounty Hunter, eh. Any other ideas out there?

Viktoria -- 8 Pool

Freikorps Librarian [7ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Ronin [5ss]

Taelor [8ss]

This would be my starting list too, but depending on strategy and schemes I may swap out Taelor or the Librarian and add in another Ronin or 2, Miss Demeanor, or occasionally the Student of Conflict.

Hi, first of all thx to ya all.

Second, it does appear that a very high number of SSs is required for them to work, third the Viks look quite fragile to me, that might preclude me from takin the Avatar as an option (boodle, bet they are gonna be amazing models).

Nyhow, as a matter of fact I'm so in love with the Ronins, as models and as stats, so 2 of them gotta be in my crew, out of the quesion.

Third I do have miss guns, an I don't think anyone can really complain about her abilties either, she's in, i think.

Said so, the librarian looks just like the support Viks need, quite glad she's a woman, right now.

I'd like to add a Desp merc, but is it really worth the 2 SSs with such stone suckers Master?

Moreover there's Taelor out there but is she really such a key model for the viks-lists?

This said I'm considering this three possible lists (considering swell I'm not a big fan of Misaki, but if I'm mistaking then any of you can try to change my mind, would like to hear different opinions).

Viks --- 5 pool (too little?)

Ronin 5

Ronin 5

Miss D. 5

Freikorps Librarian 7

Taelor 8

Viks --- 8 pool

Ronin 5

Ronin 5

Freikorps Librarian 7

Taelor 8

Desp merch 2

Viks --- 8 pool

Ronin 5

Ronin 5

Miss D. 5

Taelor 8

Desp merch 2

Desp merch 2

Any (more) toughts guys, are really welcome.

Hearts to you.

Edited by alice

But you can still field 2 Sword Mistress instead of the 1+ Bounty Hunter, can't you?

You could use two Sword Vik models, with one as a proxy for the Gun Vik, but there is no way to get two Sword Viks on the table at once.

It is in theory possible (and it has been argued RAW) to have two Bounty Hunter Viks on the table at once when Sword Vik is killed and brought back through Another One, but I have never seen anyone play it that way.

I always use 1 Desperate Mercenary, but I wouldn't put more than one in with the Victorias. By the 3rd turn she almost always earns her 2 soulstone cost, but she won't last beyond that. You'll need the soulstones it would take to save her for other things.

You will want at least 2 Ronin, and I really like Taelor with them.

Here's a 35ss list

Victorias 35ss

-Student of Conflict 3

7 Cache

Ronin 5

Ronin 5

Miss Demeanor 5

Taelor 8

Desperate Mercenary 2

It is in theory possible (and it has been argued RAW) to have two Bounty Hunter Viks on the table at once when Sword Vik is killed and brought back through Another One, but I have never seen anyone play it that way.

Actually, after re-reading the rules, that seems plausible. Then you get two Viks with guns. (As Weapon Selection is only effective at the start of the game.)

*rushes off to buy another Bounty Hunter Vik*