Demos and Zombie Apocalypse 12/7/11 Hadley Ma

Inquisitor Wall

I will be running demos for anyone that is interested in giving Malifaux a try. I will be at Off the Wall Games 41 russell st in Hadley Ma 413-586-5451 from 3-7 on Wednesday 12/7/11.

For anyone familiar with Malifaux, I will be running a Malifaux Zombie Apocalypse game at the same time.

Choose a crew of 15SS. Each player will have a 6" square to set up in.

Zombies will have the normal stats of a mindless Zombie. After turn 2 all zomibes will gain +2 CB and +2 Defense.

Zombies will be placed prior to the start of the first turn. At the end of each turn, player will flip a card, and add that number of zombies to the table.

Zombies will activate after all players have activated all of their models. Zombies will automatically move towards the closest enemy model, and attack if possible.

Zombies do not count as corps counters, do not drop them when they die, and cannot be controlled by Nicodem.

Victory will be given to the crew that kills the most zombies, as well as the model that individually kills the most zombies.

Come have fun, and see if your crew can survive the 6 turns of zombie mayhem .