Puppet Nurse Assembly problem

Da Big Baws

Have you tried superglue? ;)

I was thinking of something more secure than a plastic to metal superglue bond.

Pin it? Gorilla Glue Superglue?

My brother is thinking of that. But I am not sure a pin sticking out between the legs (legs are pointy, so pinning there is a no go) will look good...maybe paint it back and hide it visually with the black base.

In seriousness, pin it if you have a pin vise. If not, you can try "sticky pinning" - putting a little greenstuff between the 2 parts (put superglue on both the parts too).

Edit: Cut off the bottom part of the leg. Pin straight up into the upper leg/ bloomers, leaving your pin long enough to wrap some gs around to resculpt the lower leg. It should be a simple enough design to be done pretty easily.

Edited by mistercactus

Edit: Cut off the bottom part of the leg. Pin straight up into the upper leg/ bloomers, leaving your pin long enough to wrap some gs around to resculpt the lower leg. It should be a simple enough design to be done pretty easily.

Hmm. I'm sure that edit wasn't there when I typed my post. But that's exactly what I did.

I actually removed a leg from both my nurses, put a pin in instead and then used a tiny bit of greenstuff to give it back the shape. Much much sturdier.

Nurse2.jpg

In this picture the leg on the left is a paper clip with a tiny bit of greenstuff.

Nice idea, but the deed is done. He pinned the model right through the middle of it's legs. The model is getting primmed black and base will be black too, so it should be hardly noticeable to most.