Malifaux Fanzine?

Absolution Black

Well this project has seemed to lose some steam. I want to get back on track with it BUT WE NEED ARTICLES AND WRITERS!!!!!!! Not much can be done if we dont have any writing.

We need writing more than anything else. So try to work on something...try to recruit some writers you may know. Something. This is going to take a LOT of articles...more than people realize.

The design team cant hardly do much if there is no articles to organize.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok cool. Im trying to get someone to do an interveiw with me for the player spotlight feature article but so far no replies. I was trying to get a guild player who has won a tourney or something cool.

Well I have never won a tournament with Guild, came in 2nd at one a few years back.

Problem with being the only Henchman running events around here, I never get to play in them :(

Oh and my website with the forum on it didnt work out so lets see what we can find as far as something private to post in.

I'll also have a personal website up and running again soon. I'll post the link for Malifaux postings up here soon. Keep an eye out for it; should be up in a week or so.

Krimson I don tknow what you want to do about where its sent but I was wondering if you had skype so when articles come in we can talk in private a bit faster than just a forum

Skype would be a good idea. I've got mine linked to the left, if for whatever reason you don't know how to work it just add: v.diddy.vito on skype.

I'm going to make a private wiki for us tonight or tomorrow.

PM me your email if you want to be involved and I can invite you. We can just post up articles as pages in the wiki so everyone involved can see and comment. Might make things easier for the editor.

PM sent.