Henchmen upgrades : Resurectionist

Sliver Chocobo

Also has not been stated why Datsue-Ba helps Kirai in the first place.

Datsue-ba is the Japanese version of Charon in western myth, she judges souls by by shaving off the bad parts of the someone until what remains is judged pure. There are other stories where she works with an old man named Kenoe and she sometimes force people to do meaningless never ending tasks like pile rocks. How she is tied to Kirai I am not certain of, there has been no background story that explains why. I believe it is hinted in Datsue-ba description in book 2, but nothing solid.

Datsue-ba is the Japanese version of Charon in western myth, she judges souls by by shaving off the bad parts of the someone until what remains is judged pure. There are other stories where she works with an old man named Kenoe and she sometimes force people to do meaningless never ending tasks like pile rocks. How she is tied to Kirai I am not certain of, there has been no background story that explains why. I believe it is hinted in Datsue-ba description in book 2, but nothing solid.

Book 2 fluff states that Datsue-Ba got corrupted by Malifaux and it's bad influence. Right now she isn't able to judge between right or wrong, she just wants to catch souls and judge them, the outcome being punishment everytime. She follows Kirai because Spirits gather arround her and Datsue-Ba exploits this fact so that she can have more souls.

As for Henchman i think it's natural for them to come along with a new Special Force but i can't think of any fitting force for, let's say, Mortimer or Sybelle..

I voted for bete, the reason being is that the others are mainly miny versions of already produced masters.

Bete could be intresting, if you made her function as the normal bete plus it would be cool. Her list would be nothing but dogs and bete would pop out of them left and right... mahahahaha. But it would be cool, give her a spell that summens small models and a totem that burys and places like her would be fun.

But of all of the choices bete would be the only one I see that would play differently then the other masters/henchmen that are already in play and would be an intresting choice.