Getting Pandora box - what more should I get

Cyphre

Next week I plan to get the Pandora boxed set, and I want to add a few more models to the crew as well.

To me Teddy is one of the iconic models of Malifaux and I both like his look and the fact that he has some synergy with Baby Kaede. However everywhere I read I am told that Lelu and Lilitu are extremely good models that also fit well with Pandora.

So my question is should I get Teddy or Lelu & Lilitu?

Teddy is awesome with Pandora, just keep in mind it loses its immune to influence while in the bubble. Teddy's terrifying is always good and his beat face ability is great. Support him with cover from stitched or shadow him with madness and you will likely get models running.

Yeah twins are better in moat situations but I have run teddy quite competitively with Pandora. Also Teddy can work with kade or without kade.

Edited by Mr. Bigglesworth

Isn't this the answer for every Neverborn master? I kid, but seriously...

Agree 100%....Twins and Stitched are brilliant game wise, though I have yet to use an Insidious madness (There just not available over here in the UK stores...same as Night Terrors seem to be out of stock) I've been on the receiving end of a Madness and watched my Victoria crew flee with the neg Wp aura and a teddy standing near by.

Agree 100%....Twins and Stitched are brilliant game wise, though I have yet to use an Insidious madness (There just not available over here in the UK stores...same as Night Terrors seem to be out of stock) I've been on the receiving end of a Madness and watched my Victoria crew flee with the neg Wp aura and a teddy standing near by.

I 'third' this. Stitched are an auto pick for me with her, along with a few sorrows. I also like the look of the NB effigy- I take it his slow ability isnt actually a WP duel (cos if it is its broken- flip anything high and your slow and taking wounds.

2 Stitched, Kade, a Teddy and a Primordial magic+ some sorrows will be good for a laugh, twins and stitched together for the win and no friends!!!!

Pandora on her own with the right hand and some stones and you win and have no friends left:P I used her for the first time today in 35 SS.

Took 2 Stitched, Doppelganger, Insidious Madness, Candy and a sorrow.

Didnt have a clue what any of those models were there for, they did almost nothing between them, Pandora just made it so it was impossible for my opponent to do anything to let him get his objectives. We decided to call the game at the start of turn 4 as it was to one sided.