Lelu and Lilitu help please

DFAngelWolf21

Hello to all I've just read the thread and would like to suggest, and receive feedback on my thoughts. My 35 soul stone crew is Lilith, Nekima, Lilitu, Black blood shaman, and 3 terror tots. Using the shaman and Nekima to stab themselves and get blood tokens grow the tots into young nephew, then use Lilith to swap 4 Ss for blood tokens use Lilitu to summon lelu. I didn't take any schemes so I could gain Ss, the crew have been used once, and performed really well, but I will admit the lack of schemes cost me the game, but I took a 35ss crew and made it 45 in turn one which was fun. Anyway mostly I just wanted to suggest summoning the lelu rather than paying full points for the twins (I'm aware that the 4ss swap and cost of the tot is the same as the lelu, but it meant I could swap schemes for lelu essentially.).

Before the hard core tourney peeps start advising on crews of in, I'm not that type of player it's all about fluff for me.

If you are growing a Lelu I think there are more cost efficient ways of doing it.

Have Nekima or the BBS stab themselves, kill a desperate mercenary, and grow a tot to Lelu = 6 points instead of 7, + 4 wounds on Nekima. Lilitu then heals Nekima for 2 at the end of the turn and next turn Nekima regenerates 1 for a net lost of 1 wound on turn 2. It's a lot of work for 1 soul stone saved.

I think it would be more efficient to turn two tots into young with 2 blood counters than to grow one Lelu. I would argue that young nephilim are the most efficient use of blood counters in a growth list.

If you are growing a Lelu I think there are more cost efficient ways of doing it.

Have Nekima or the BBS stab themselves, kill a desperate mercenary, and grow a tot to Lelu = 6 points instead of 7, + 4 wounds on Nekima. Lilitu then heals Nekima for 2 at the end of the turn and next turn Nekima regenerates 1 for a net lost of 1 wound on turn 2. It's a lot of work for 1 soul stone saved.

I think it would be more efficient to turn two tots into young with 2 blood counters than to grow one Lelu. I would argue that young nephilim are the most efficient use of blood counters in a growth list.

Actually 2 Lelus are far better than 1. Some sort of variation on Lancaster principle (If I remember the name correctly). :D

1 Lelu is relatively easy to avoid and relies on Lilitu bringing his food to him... 2 Lelus can actually accomplish something on their own. In Lilith lists they can further count on Transpositions, Earthquakes, Wing buffets and even Illusionary Forest to make things easier to catch.

Even then, I think they don't work with Nekima anymore. I want to try them with Shaman to see if there's anything to be made out of that, but Nekima works with Young and only Young now. She can help Tots be faster initially, or change them into Young, and that's it.

Even though there is some synergy between Nekima and Lilitu (-Wp Aura, healing etc.), during the game Nekima hinders Lilitu (has to stay close to heal) and Lilitu bogs down Nekima (can't get too far from Lilitu)... not to mention Nekima wants to fight and Lilitu wants to be on the sidelines.

Sooner or later Nekima will get new better rules. For now play Nekima in pure growth lists, and Dark Siblings in their own setup, IMO.