Slow to die + Bury

Parzival

Question

I was checking some option Lazarus has (which are quiet a few for a Leveticus player) and came to a funny question.

At first I was looking if it would be possible to assimilate "slow to die" and "use soulstone".

That seems not possible but what about "slow to die" and the SS Miners "tunneling". Tunneling is -after reactivate- the second ability I would assimilate since that allows him to collect quiet some stuff.

My question is now, if Lazarus has assimilated slow to die and tunneling. What happens, if he is killed and as a slow to die action he decides to use tunneling?

Buried with 0 Wds left?

There are some options how to play it, I don't think any of them is backed in the RM...

a) 0 Wds=dead. Buried or not... Which would lead to an interesting question: Does he leave Counters?

B) Well buried Ok, but the moment he joins the game again he is dead for sure! Being killed is an effect that last over the End Closing Phase since he was buried. Still leaves the option to place those counters where you want...

But really interesting would be:

c) Exactly when does he die? The moment he returns? When he activates? When something hits him?

d) He can't be reduced to 0 Wds anymore! He is immortal! ^^ Well, not that absurd. Since he really can't be reduced to 0 Wds anymore... And the slow to die Actions comes AFTER the model is killed...

The common sense would suggest B) but I can't really back this up... This situation is quiet an exeption of an exeption. The combination of Leveticus' mighty range of models and a quiet powerful ability of one of his minions...

2 answers to this question