Obey and the govs proxy.

TimeLapse

Question

Hi all, I could not find if this question was asked or not, I hope im not double posting this, anyways here is the question setup,

I have Perdita and The Govs Proxy totem.

I companion both the master and totem. I activate the totem first and charge or double move the proxy totem into a just placed kill joys melee range/ charge range.

So now that the totem is in combat range of kill joy, I now activate my master who uses Obey on kill joy and it goes off.

Now here is the question, if i use kill joy to kill the Govs Proxy. Now with his Gov's Influence ability who makes the WP test for kill joy? Am I still controlling him since its part of the same obeyed action?

If so could i cheat kill joys results down and have him die with my 2 point totem?

Thanks for the help,

Andrew

6 answers to this question

Yeah its perfectly valid.

Its a bit of an expensive one shot combo but very doable.

I don't know about expensive sice giving up a 2ss point model for a 7ss+ model is worth it, a pawn for a rook. And if there with hamelin when that 2 point totem dies it now turns into a 2ss point rat, along wity the big model you killed.

It is more than a 2ss model cost to do this, not to mention it is incredibly hard pull off. If do able I would do it, but I would never plan to be able to do it.

What makes you say that its more then a 2ss cost? It just means you need a high mask

Perdita casts with a 12 or better mask then kill joy would be obeyed since his will power is lower then my casting, I make him kill my 2 point totem and then cheat the wp and bam on killed kill joy for a 2ss cost model.

So I only need 2 models, and a high mask.

Not so hard to do with perdita.

With hamelin I do the same thing but sack a stolen that becomes a rat, or use my pipes, eather way it costs me 2-3ss to get it off with any high card. And I may get 2 rats for my effort.

I don't see a high ss cost here, and to pulling it off getiing one high mask is not hard for perdita who has the ablity to sack her hand for a new one.

For hamelin you just need any high card.

Im not seeing how this is really hard to get off and how its costing me alot of ss.

Edited by TimeLapse