Sonnia crew, what to get after starter

Stoney2

Sam is amazing and for low points games he's fine too. He can kill anything he shoots so easily. He's worth it in a 30ss or under too.

Honestly, there is nothing that has super synergy with Sonnia. You can pretty much get whatever you like.

That being said, there are a few helpful things that i like to take.

I like watcher to make sure i get the cards i need to cheat for high damage flips on her spell casts. I like executioner because you can target him with a blast and he has little danger of dying. Everyone goes the desperate merc route for cheap Witchling conversion with violation. There is never a reason not to take an Austringer. Convict gunslinger adds good range. Peacekeeper is also great at taking at being a target for her blasts.

now im curious, how do you use sam effectively? in all the games i've been in he has gotten shot down after killing one or two small models :(

You just have to make him kill one or two big models instead then.. He can kill whatever he gets a clear shoots at.. :) Although positioning him can be aq bit tricky with his speed, but even if he doesn't actually kill something it has probably forced your opponent to keep anything out of his Rapid Fire range..

Also I'd say that Fire Gamin are vastly inferior to other 4pt'ers unless you get her Avatar (which btw is awesome, so do consider getting that one).

But yeah, practically anything within the Guild list will work for you.. Guardian and Niño are some of the more common mid-pt'ers I see fielded with Sonnia.