The Trade/Sale thread to end all others

Bleeding Through

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread will be back up and running by tonight. While I get some folks have been waiting to be honest thats life. I cant help being hospitalised or others. I apologize but life isn't simple. And it has nout to do with net or people and there addiction to malufaux. Some bits sold plenty still available. Spam negative this and that but its here if you want it and cheap as I want rid of pretty much all malifaux bar what I keep

Its not been spamming negative stuff for the sake of it, its that i have asked a question, and had no responses to let me pay you your asking prices. Ive had 2 prices for the things i wanted (some sold after you gave me the first price) but you have still not sent me a paypal address to send money to, so me being unable to do that for you, makes you unable to ship to me, and from what has been said, imply's im not the only one to have this issue. But on the same note i did see you saying you have responded to all PM's you had received, therefore implying you are not receiving them all.

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is a scammer... a liar AND a scammer. Let me share my long ass story with you guys and my experience with this dude from the Warseer forums thus far, and others from what I can tell.

A few months ago I expressed interest in buying 2 Malifaux items (2 starters) from the user "Bleeding Through" from his sales thread on Warseer after agreeing on a price via pm. I asked for an email address to send payment to, but recieve no contact. Time goes by, and I recieve no message of the kind, so throw the occassional pm since i'm not overly eager for the items.

Eventually I get a short response saying he was ill and is sorting everything out, which I say is also fine and again ask for an email address and express interest in some other items I wouldn't mind buying from him.

Fastfoward to a few weeks ago, still no response, but notice others posting on his topic asking if anyone else had any problems with him, which Bleeding didn't reply to.

I then notice Bleeding Through had made another topic on warseer, this time looking for an item to buy, so I post in that topic asking if he would kindly complete the transactions he currently has before making any more, which he shrubs off and asks why i'd try and deter others by posting.

So finally get a pm from him, this time with his email address. He then asked me to pay via paypal which is fine, but wanting me to list it as a "Gift" because of "problems with other sellers". Now I didn't want to do this, since if I paid him the money as a gift and he didn't send the goods, theres no way I can claim it back via paypal, so paid normally instead.

Since then i've sent multiple pm's letting him know i've paid, and ones while he was online asking when he would be sending the goods, all unanswered.

I finally get a response saying he shipped the items on the 12th, so nautrally I asked for a tracking number, and again didn't get any reply. I get a message from another user trading with him letting me know that Bleeding Through had just made a new thread over at the Warhammer forums trading items that he has claimed to already send to him, as well as me.

Figuring he was trying to scam me, I opened up a Paypal Dispute explaining the events that led me to this point.

The next day, I log onto paypal to find he has lied on the Paypal dispute saying he sent it recorded delivery and that I had signed for it. I have done nothing of the sort, and is claiming that I'M trying to scam HIM! He says he hasn't got a tracking number, but yet claims to know that its both arrived and that i've signed for it!

I am currently in contact with the admins on Warseer about it, and have still been trying to get in contact with him, with no avail. All I can do now is hope that Paypal realises the guy is trying to scam me, and refunds me the money :/

TL;DR He's made multiple trading topics still containing items that he's apparently sold, tried to convince me to pay as a "gift" so it would be impossible to get money back if anything went wrong, ignored any and all messages, blatantly lied saying i'd recieved the items and then had the ordacity to claim i'm the one trying to scam him!

Edit: Oh and just to clarify, the items I bought from him were the "Death Marshals" and "Pandora" box starters, which he still has listed here for sale.

Edited by Tooooon

Well, sadly all I can do now is either hope he sends me the tracking number to confirm he is telling the truth (Since I haven't recieved the items, its impossible, unless he shipped to the wrong address), or Paypal refunds me the money.

Until that time all I can do is share my experience with others so they themselves can make up there own minds if they want to trade with Bleeding Through or not :/

It's not about the £30, even though that money is bloody needed as a student, but the idea that not only has he scammed me, but he's now turning it around saying I am the one whos scamming HIM

Well, for me everything was slow and took time to go through, but he did send the items, via second class standard post. Took about 12 - 14 days from my paying to receive my order. However, i didn't pay via gift, due to A, not knowing how, and B, lacking Trust, but the items i received were all in good condition, and the painting was done well for my standards. Hope you get stuff sorted soon.

I understand that it might take a while for him to send, and thats not a problem. But what rung alarm bells with me are:

1. Lack of contact

2. Still listing the items he sold to me on other forums for sale

3. Claiming he sent via recorded, but lacks tracking information

4. Claims I have signed and received them when I haven't

5. Asking to pay as a "gift", which would leave me with no means of getting money back if he did try to scam me (good call i guess on this one)

Leeoaks, if you do go to his house to visit him could you please ask what happened to the user "Tooooon"'s items as well please?

Edit: Just been informed by the Warseer admins that he's scammed people previously, and has been using different IP's, so he's now been banned from the forums

Edited by Tooooon