Zoraida Avatar and Hex.

Ozz

Simple question.

Hex: Target Non-master model loses 1 talent or spell of your choice until this model is removed from play.

If normal Zoraida casts Hex, then transforms into the avatar, does the Hex get removed? Or does it staying effect?

Is the transformation classed as Zoraida being removed from play when she transforms?

Edited by Ozz

Manifesting removes effects on Zoraida, not on something she has cast it on. There is no rule that states an effect ends if the ability which put an effect on a model ends if the model loses the ability that causes it.

Thus if you copy Link with the Dopplegager, and then Link to a model you don't lose your link at the end of the turn just because the ganger lost the ability to Link. The Effect specifies when it ends.

Hmm, apparently due to the word model, that explanation was not quite enough:( The model changes from the Hag model to the avatar model and Hex says when the model is removed, not the character, so he is still unsure, and phrased like that so am i a bit:)

(he is the player, just i figured id ask as he does not come here and post yet)

Hmm, apparently due to the word model, that explanation was not quite enough:( The model changes from the Hag model to the avatar model and Hex says when the model is removed, not the character, so he is still unsure, and phrased like that so am i a bit:)

(he is the player, just i figured id ask as he does not come here and post yet)

They are considered to be the exact same model mechanically.

It should be thought of as if they had never left the game at all.