UK Malifaux Masters Invitational

magicpockets

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only easy when you're not eating salad, trolling the forum, on the phone to garage wondering where your broken car is!

And not tired cos you spent Sunday night drinking too much and haven't slept since.....

Regardless, I'm not very sharp today :(

How are you still alive Jo?

Its official only Jesus could survive that ;)

hmm, this is certainly off topic! lol

I think it's good neverata is facilitating both ranked and non-ranked GTs...its good to provide as many people in the community with what they seek without alienating people.

You cant ask for more than what is already being organised, and if you have suggestions, its an open forum, so please post.

I for one am trying to appeal to the international's amongst us to put together the trip to GenCon next year, which I am sure will be a mix of competitive players wanting to test their wits against the best US has to offer, but also the fun gamers that just want to spend a few days experiencing GenCon and meeting like-minded gamers.

Roll on the good times and tournaments next year and thanks to everyone who is helping to make these events and the community stronger, be they tournament organisers, Henchmen or attendees at these events.

:tea:

I think it's good neverata is facilitating both ranked and non-ranked GTs...its good to provide as many people in the community with what they seek without alienating people.

You cant ask for more than what is already being organised, and if you have suggestions, its an open forum, so please post.

I for one am trying to appeal to the international's amongst us to put together the trip to GenCon next year, which I am sure will be a mix of competitive players wanting to test their wits against the best US has to offer, but also the fun gamers that just want to spend a few days experiencing GenCon and meeting like-minded gamers.

Roll on the good times and tournaments next year and thanks to everyone who is helping to make these events and the community stronger, be they tournament organisers, Henchmen or attendees at these events.

I'll go, provided it doesnt clash with any other holidays!

I'll go, provided it doesnt clash with any other holidays!

Be great to have you on board! Check out the thread in this forum and see what you think.

This is still being planned and put together, but hoping to have some direct buy in from Wyrd if possible... fingers crossed!

And after that there is the opportunity of trying to fill up the gaps on the event boards. I'm fairly sure a cruise ship entering the Antarctic circle should have sufficient facilities for a tournament to be held...

I may be on my own with that one but I can see it.