McMourning or Nico against Colette?

Dink_Meeker

I would go with whoever you are most familiar with. Myself I would lean towards McMourning for the reasons Hookers mentioned above.

Both Nico and McMourning have good high Ca but McMourning wins out in the mobility stakes and I feel is better suited to reacting if need be to the high mobility of Collette.

As far as crew selection goes it really would come down to your strategies but a Belle can never go astray and I would almost consider hiring a Flesh Construct from the get go as the can be deceptively quick with their move/attack in the closing phase plus they will prove to be a very sturdy roadblock (link the grave spirit and he'll get tougher plus you can move the Grave Spirit onto the Rogue Necromancy later in the game if you get one out).

Countering Colette's mobility with your own would be very worthwhile so minions like Necropunks, Canine Remains and Night Terrors would also be good additions, plus they can all inflict status effects as well. Maybe also consider more than just one Belle so you can manipulate their movement more ... there is a wealth of options.