Hamelin versus Avatar of Contagion - DISCUSSION

Sandwich

I cast (All)A Tyrant's Judgment cheating a 13 of Masks and flipping an 8 of tomes for my SS flip, total of 28.

Lady Justice only had the -2 Wp from Cb(:crows)Rabies [Yellow Teeth] sitting at 4 Wp.

She flipped a 10 and decided to Soul Stone for an additional flip, she flipped the Red Joker.

So she used an SS for a completely useless additional flip (as no card in the deck could save her) and didn't use the SS to resist damage even knowing that the Red Joker was still in the deck?

So she used an SS for a completely useless additional flip (as no card in the deck could save her) and didn't use the SS to resist damage even knowing that the Red Joker was still in the deck?

No I had that backwards.

Thank you for catching it.

She cheated with the Red Joker and flipped a 10.

She didn't bother wasting the SS on the mitigation because Lady Justice has 12 Wd and only the Red Joker would've prevented it.

Which she had just cheated.

Odd question, so forgive me, but I'm new, I see the two Hamelin models, but, lacking his cards, which is the avatar, which is the prime version?

There's actually 3 Hamelin models.

Hamelin, the Rat Catcher is a minion and a mercenary focused on model control and low but constant damage.

Hamelin, the Plagued is an Outcast master from the second book who is Lore-wise Hamelin the Minion but possessed by an ancient evil God that focuses masses of expendable troops, and model control.

Hamelin, Avatar of Contagion is the Avatar form of Hamelin, the Plagued and focuses on high AoE damage and more model control.