NIB Malifaux crews plus extras

Absolution Black

I am selling off some of my Malifaux stuff, that I will never get around to building etc. I Will do it in two parts as i need to get the others down from the loft!

I prefer paypal, and to deal with UK buyers. If you are interested in anything, PM me and I'll keep checking my messages. If you want to check me out, I trade as Barundin thunderhammer on The Warhammer forum, and refreshmentboy on ebay (100% positive feedback on over 250 sales)

Prices include P&P to the Uk, and all items in this post are NIB, not built. And all cards are included.

So have a look and make me an offer, or ask any questions!

Pandora Box (Pandora, Baby Kade, Candy, 3 x Sorrows) + Poltergeist SOLD (V2 cards)

Marcus Box (Marcus, Myranda, Razorspine Rattler, Sabertooth Cerberus) + Jackalope + 3 x Molemen sold (has V1 cards so slight word changes since. PDF of V2 is available on Wyrds website) (Molemen & Jackalope V2 cards)

Leveticus Box (Leveticus, Rusty Alyce, Hollow Waif, 4 x Steampunk Abominations) + 2 x Hollow Waifs + Desolation Engine (V2 cards, Leveticus V3)£28 UNDER OFFER

Edited by Absolution Black

Pandora Box (Pandora, Baby Kade, Candy, 3 x Sorrows) + Poltergeist SOLD (V2 cards)

OK, I have reduced the asking price on the Pandora box to see if anyone bites!

And I also have the following Hamelin the Plagued stuff.

All of the models are unbuilt.

The original starter box (Hamelin, Nix, 3 x Stolen, 3 x Malifaux Rats) are still in the plastic bags they came in, no box though.

On top of this I also have :

3x blisters of MAlifaux rats (NIB)

Blister of Ratcatchers (NIB)

Blister of Obedient Wretch (NIB)

I am asking for sold for all the Hamelin stuff inc P & P to the UK...any interest?

Edited by Absolution Black

pandora box (pandora, baby kade, candy, 3 x sorrows) + poltergeist sold (v2 cards)

ok, i have reduced the asking price on the pandora box to see if anyone bites!

And i also have the following hamelin the plagued stuff.

all of the models are unbuilt.

the original starter box (hamelin, nix, 3 x stolen, 3 x malifaux rats) are still in the plastic bags they came in, no box though.

On top of this i also have :

3x blisters of malifaux rats (nib)

blister of ratcatchers (nib)

blister of obedient wretch (nib)

i am asking for £32 for all the hamelin stuff inc p & p to the uk...any interest?

sold Edited by Absolution Black

That was an amazing deal, who ever got that is one lucky guy!

And I would have thought you'd send them to me for free.... you know, as some sort of payment protection so I stop roughing you up! :P

Lol, roughing me up....

*stares down at little gremlin, barely knee high to a grasshopper*

Ooohhh Scary!! ;)

Oh, and everything is sold now!!