Well hello there!

Allannah

Hey there people!

Im Allannah, and I've just been watching a game of Malifaux at my lgs. It looks awesome!

I was told to come on here so I have!

I'm a little puzzled though, I can't choose between the Resurrectionists or the Arcanists. :S I love the feel of the resurrectionists, but i love magic, so thats why the Arcanists appeal so much!

What would anyone suggest?

Thank you for your help!

Well the resser has Seamus, Mad hatter summon rotten belles, Mcmouring, AKA dr Frankinstaun, Nicodem King of the dead and Kari spirit summoner (not for beginners)

and the Arcanist have Rasputina Frost queen, Colette showgirls(not for beginners), Marcus a beast and Ramos spider robots

There is also Leveticus as an outcast (not for beginners though)

Hi there again! :) Nooo! not the ressies! :( You want the Neverborns! :D

A nice Ressie that is coming up (if there is such a thing) would be Molly, I don't know if you have heard of her, or how much you know about the Faux...

And for the Arcanists, you could go for.... Kaeris, or possibly Colette. (but really you want the Neverborns... Liliths the way to go!)

Welcome to Malifaux I hope you enjoy your stay! :) *have another sweetie*

Don't mind if I do thanks! *takes another sweet*

I had a look in the shop n they have rasputina she looks quite cool. And I liked seamus and his undead hookers... What would be best for a beginner?

Don't call rasputina cool, it isn't big or funny, both Rasputina Seamus are pretty easy to understand. Seamus and his Avatar works really well with Molly if that helps

Hello and welcome, here's your complimentary packet of triple chocolate cookies. Don't eat them though, you'll need them to feed the Teddies when you encounter them ;)

Rasputina's a good one for starting with Arcanists. She;'s pretty straight forward in her tactics and can be devastating with her triggers allowing you to cast the same spell over and over. My poor Showgirls suffer at her hands every time :(

As for who's Molly, she's Seamus' right hand dead hooker and has managed to keep some of her independence thanks to the special soulstone used in her resurrection. She's another Resser henchman that uses a similar crew to Seamus, but she's a dead hooker herself, so you can have a all hooker crew.

If you ever want a second crew, go for Colette and her girls, they havea learning curve which makes them somewhat unfriendly to beginners, but when you get the hang of them they can pull out more tricks and a magicians convention :D

No problem All! (see, where's already shortened your name, it means you're one of us now heheh).

Also, if you ever want a 3rd crew (and you should want one, I have 6 so far, well 7 if you could Lady J and Dead J) then go for Lilith, very fun with many options. My crew with her is Lilith, Lilitu, Lelu, Black Blood Shaman. I'm not fond of the evolving trick (to many models to buy with terror Tots, Young/Mature Nephilim) so went for the one I use instead, only tried it once and it was great fun.