Lilith and her trees

E.T.A. Hoffman

You certainly can. That's why we found 3" diametre rubber rings. You can easily place them over models without disturbing anything. The only time something has to be moved is if it's standing (or about to be standing) over the edge of a forest.

Personally I've also found it's worth sinking 2 points into a totem. Yes she's just going to lose the totem when she manifests, but that totem can cast it's own illusionary forest, thus having two on the field before she goes avatar, at which point she will have 5 forests on the field.

Personally I've also found it's worth sinking 2 points into a totem. Yes she's just going to lose the totem when she manifests, but that totem can cast it's own illusionary forest, thus having two on the field before she goes avatar, at which point she will have 5 forests on the field.

Nope, V2 card says that it stays in play until a friendly model casts it again (or something along those lines). One Crew can only ever have 1 illusionary forest at once.

Nope, V2 card says that it stays in play until a friendly model casts it again (or something along those lines). One Crew can only ever have 1 illusionary forest at once.

Crap it does too... I even have the V2 card but didn't bother checking to see if that had changed because I don't get why they would.

Having more forests isn't exactly overpowered, it just makes her ok.... meh, I dislike aLilith even more now =\

EDIT: Not that I think she's entirely reliant on forests or anything, it's just that I WANT to like her so much but she's just... so disappointing.