New Poster, Quick Question.

Mr.Church

Hey first time poster here who loves Puppet Wars, question is though. Is there anywhere to purchase the standard workbench and impassible tokens that come with the game (Or ones of a similar design.)?

The majority of mine suffered an unfitting end at the hands of a demonic stepchild at our local gamestore.

I know, I know that I could just homemake some paper ones, but unfortunately I'm sort of gamer OCD about aesthetics. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the resopnses guys! I did however find a bag of bingo cover chips that came in quite a few different colors and were the exact same size as the standard ones in the game.

This raises a new question though. Will future sets that include master puppets include workbench markers for them in different colors? I realise that I'm being kinda fiddley here but if I can get every master their own color I think I might just splurge here.

Once again thanks for the suggestion. Also that Ratty PDF is really great I just cut those pictures off on cardstock and glued it to excess tokens in the bag they work like a charm and I'm really considering doing that with the standard cardboard ones.