Fun/Meta Based Lilith Crew

Necromorph

So, I'm trying really really hard not to buy anymore crews, but Tuco and Alt Lilith look freaking sweet. I actually almost started with her waaaay back in the beginning but instead chose outcasts and ressers. So, I came up with a relatively cheap crew based around what models I like and the local meta which supports the use of her Avatar (yeah we got a lotta forest terrain at the LGC).

Lilith - 4ss cache

Tuco - 7ss

Twins- 14ss

Waldgeist x2- 12ss

35ss, 4 cache total.

So, how do you think that would work? I'm not looking to be super competitive with her, but I don't want to lose all the time with a crap list, haha. We do have a decent amount of forest terrain so there can be all kinds of shenanigans with that too.

One thing I would suggest with any Lilith/Waldgeist list is to invest in trees. Bring several pieces of wooded terrain to the game. This will avoid the "we dont have any forest terrain to use" excuse you sometimes hear from opponents.

I made 7 small sets of trees when I ordered my box set and waldgeists. They were free to make using only common household items, and they are holding up okay after using them for a year. One of them is the size of an illusionary forest template.

This advice is even more relevant now with Lilith's avatar form.