aces in combat

shemus32

Hey all had a game last night at the LGS. Was getting hit in combat and my opponent drew 3 cards for combat. Now during that draw ha managed t draw 2 aces. Now it says you can draw another to replace the numerical value of the ace.

So question is would he then flip one card for each of the aces drawn ( so in total 5 cards) and then choose one as normal?

On the subject of aces if you have one in your hand and use it to defend do you have to flip another card with that or can you just use the double suit value of the card.

Thanks on the info, game went alot smoother now that we have had a couple games under out belt.

The way I have been running it is that when you flip an Ace (in a multiple flip scenario) that the next card flipped automatically pairs with the Ace, then you continue on.

For Dodging, yes you flip an additional card when you drop an Ace for the value.

Also worth noting (since I messed it up the first few days of demoing at Gencon) when you flip or drop an Ace and you flip the card to determine the value, if it is an Ace then your final total is 1 +Suit, Suit.

hmm.. we have been playing that you only do the extra flip for the ace if you choose that card to resolve the action.

Whenever an ace is flipped you have the option to flip an additional card and replace the value. The cards are considered flipped regardless of which one is chosen, so Omen pretty much has it. :)