New Keyboards blow.

Last night as I was working on my stitched together, at my computer desk that doubles as a painting studio, my blood red paint pot tipped over and spilled out and over onto my logitech g15 keyboard, doing apparently enough damage to stop the control, alt, and Z keys from working anymore.

Today I went to best buy and bought one of the new Razer anansi MMO keyboards, and its going to take me a good month to get used to the key placement. I hate having to buy new periphals.

Just wanted to rant about it.

Last night as I was working on my stitched together, at my computer desk that doubles as a painting studio, my blood red paint pot tipped over and spilled out and over onto my logitech g15 keyboard, doing apparently enough damage to stop the control, alt, and Z keys from working anymore.

Today I went to best buy and bought one of the new Razer anansi MMO keyboards, and its going to take me a good month to get used to the key placement. I hate having to buy new periphals.

Just wanted to rant about it.

You know most keyboard can be run through the dishwasher without a problem, just have to make sure its thoroughly dried out before using it.

You know most keyboard can be run through the dishwasher without a problem, just have to make sure its thoroughly dried out before using it.

I dont use the LCD on the g15, so I might run it through a dishwasher just to see, worse case scenario is it ends up more broken then it already is.

I cant cast abilities from my second and third hotbars without a working lctrl and lalt!!!

I never have this problem. I use a classic IBM Keyboard circa 1990. Its heavy, its insides are stainless steel, and you can deflect a bullet with it. Also the keys click like you are typing on an old fashion keyboard. You can usually pick them up for a few dollars are you local used computer fairs. About the only thing you might want is the adapter to convert it to use USB.