My first 3 way

nilus

SemanticDm and his lovely wife were in the area yesterday so I got my first taste of a 3-way battle. It was actually also my first real try with all the rules.

It was both there first game so there was some learn' to be done by all of us but I think it was a good time. Tom won in the end.

Discovered that the Hooded rider is just plain nasty. And that Nino with magic shoes and a big glowy sword is almost as bad.

Yeah, until Nino gets amputated :-D.

I just got _really_ lucky with pulling a 9 for the Pidgeon Thing, and then the 7 I needed to kill Lady J. Otherwise, you def. would have had the game.

Although now that I've gotten a real taste of the game, it'll make the wait to get PW that much longer. :-(

Powersox

nilus, you probably would have won earlier if I didn't keep making it impossible for you to activate anyone *wicked grin*

Marcus with the self-mutilating +2 enemy activation bonus for the ... dying horribly?

<- Wantses Puppet Wars pronto. Thanks for the game (and the double take from the front page of seeing my husband posting in "My first 3 way"...)